We are seeking a talented and passionate Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join Our Team in Newcastle.
The position of Part 2 Architectural Assistant is aimed at Post Graduates who have completed their University education and are now seeking to progress a career in the industry with us.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages
- Using Revit and AutoCAD to a high standard
- Production of concept, planning and technical drawings for proposals
- Liaising with all project stakeholders, consultants and local authorities.
- Work across project team reporting to Senior Architect or Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part II qualified
- At least 12 months post degree experience in an architectural practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to facilitate working in a hybrid environment (office and sometimes home-based working).
- Good interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the design process and development of a construction project.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite is essential.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Good understanding of current building regulations and awareness of all recent changes.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines, whilst working accurately on several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with confidence autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and accept constructive criticism.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a brief portfolio to email@example.com by Monday 31st July.
We look forward to hearing from you.