We are seeking a talented and passionate Architectural Technologist to join Our Team in Newcastle.
The position of Architectural Technologist is aimed at professionals with 5+ years post qualification experience.
Working as part of a dynamic established team, you will answer to the Technical Director but largely work flexibly with all of the team.
Your day to day:
- Working on projects from RIBA Stages 1 to 7.
- Managing and creating drawing packages from inception through to completion.
- Submitting Planning and Building Regulations applications. Liaising with local authorities and approved inspectors as required.
- Liaising with and coordinate information from external consultants (e.g. SE and M&E consultants).
- Managing projects on site and handling site queries.
- Attending meetings with clients/stakeholders, consultants and contractors as required.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- 5+ industry experience post qualification.
- Previous experience in multi sectors advantageous and the ability to work across various sectors simultaneously.
- Good understanding of current building regulations and awareness of all recent changes.
- Good understanding of planning processes and requirements.
- Ability to use REVIT and AutoCAD to a high standard essential.
- Proficiency in Navisworks advantageous
- Proficiency in NBS Chorus
- Proficiency in MS Office software – Excel, Word and PowerPoint, for producing presentations and schedules.
- Proficiency in Photoshop desirable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite programmes especially InDesign and Acrobat.
- Enthusiastic and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines, whilst working accurately on several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with confidence autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and accept constructive criticism.
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with colleagues, external consultants and clients.
- Up to date CPD
- Current eligibility to work in the UK and good written/spoken English.
- ACIAT or MCIAT
- Valid UK driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a brief portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 31st July.
We look forward to hearing from you.