Located adjacent to the Mongolian Parliament building in central Ulaanbaatar, the former Print Works is steeped in heritage. Dating back to 1930, the building has stood empty for a number of years and has fallen into disrepair seeking rejuvenation. Recently purchased by The Tavan Bogd Group, architects were invited to submit proposals to bring the building back into use. Following our own submission we are delighted to confirm our successful appointment which sees our approach retaining and restoring the integrity of the historic facade onto Sukhbaatar Square, with a series of new contemporary interventions. The facade is opened up in key locations to accommodate anchor tenants such as Lexus and Gobi Cashmere. Formal contracts were signed today by Executive Director Tanja Smith.